A couple of points of discussion raised this week. Click to add your comment.
1. What does the world cup mean for South Africa?
2. What’s the difference between assemblage, structuration and praxis?
Join the OAC
- SYMPOSIUM: THINKING MEMORY THROUGH SPACE (GOLDSMITHS, UNIVERSITY OF LONDON)
- Wool recycling : to make blankets to help people who lost everything in La Plata, Baires with a flood
- Emergency and Recicling: Now La Plata and Buenos Aires. Text in spanish and english
- Call for Papers - "O Oriente, a Sul do Ocidente. Etnografias do Sul sobre contextos árabes e islâmicos"
- Call for Papers "O Oriente, a Sul do Ocidente. Etnografias do Sul sobre contextos árabes e islâmicos"
- Freedoms and Liberties in Anthropological Perspective
- Erik getting ready to write
- Heart at East: The Coalition for Equal Distribution of Cultural Funds in Israel
- After the disaster (but before Krugman endorsed Klein's shock doctrine)
- Natural Language and the Social Sciences
- Marx's "XI"th Thesis on Feuerbach is Not Explicit Enough.
- What is anthropology? A film.
- Globalisation are becoming increasingly international,
- 'ultra-conserved' words.
- An anthropologist in all but name?
Category Specific RSS