John McCreery's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (1744) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee, are you aware of a book by Dorinne Kondo, Crafting Selves: Power, Gender and Di…"

John McCreery replied Jan 23, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"The idea I want to develop, maybe in an early draft of “Orange Hair and Ontology: Re…"

John McCreery replied Jan 23, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"On Savage Minds, Kerim Friedman has posted a contribution to the reading of Foucault…"

John McCreery replied Jan 21, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"The following may also be of interest: http://www.focaalblog.com/2017/01/18/kate-cre…"

John McCreery replied Jan 20, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"I borrow from Yeats. The Second Coming Turning and turning in the widening gyre The…"

John McCreery replied Jan 20, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Ryan, If we list recent topics on SM, it is clear that race is not the only one. It…"

John McCreery replied Jan 19, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Interesting data. Via Craig Froehle and Teramis on Googl+."

John McCreery replied Jan 18, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Ryan, I am glad the we are approaching agreement. Thanks for checking the Ferguson,…"

John McCreery replied Jan 18, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Ryan, I did not say that racism was a 2nd or 3rd level factor. I said that it is a…"

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Ryan, Lee, I feel very old. I read a debate like so many online debates these days,…"

John McCreery replied Jan 17, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service