John McCreery's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (1744) Replies Latest Activity

"Ryan, we are clearly on the same page, and there are clearly many lines to pursue. T…"

John McCreery replied Feb 12, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Cecilia Montero Mórtola

"Ryan, I consider what you have written here an excellent summary of the current stat…"

John McCreery replied Feb 10, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"Michael, could you say a bit more about why you think that Becker's theory of the ca…"

John McCreery replied Feb 2, 2017 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Michael Scroggins

"What I find particularly interesting is small-n comparison, in which the usualrelati…"

John McCreery replied Feb 1, 2017 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3, 2017

"Michael, thanks for the pointer to What About Mozart? What About Murder? Serendipito…"

John McCreery replied Feb 1, 2017 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3, 2017

"Is Anthropology enough? Enough for what, I wonder. Enough to ground the Kantian anth…"

John McCreery replied Jan 31, 2017 to Is Anthropology enough?

14 Feb 3, 2017

"Re Hispanics: One possible explanation is that Trump wasn't perceived as slandering…"

John McCreery replied Jan 30, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"What is blocking my watching the YouTube is intellectual property law and the wishes…"

John McCreery replied Jan 26, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

"It is unavailable because certain YouTube channels are restricted to other parts of…"

John McCreery replied Jan 25, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

" UNFORTUNATELY UNAVAILABLE IN JAPAN"

John McCreery replied Jan 25, 2017 to Invitation to a Discussion: Anthropologists on the Trump Election

75 Apr 2, 2017

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service