David Graeber's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

" "

David Graeber replied Apr 18, 2015 to Welcome to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

79 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Hi all, since I've been encouraged to add correctives, let me start out with one mi…"

David Graeber replied Apr 18, 2015 to Welcome to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

79 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Lee Drummond

"Hi all. I'm just me. Testing if it goes up properly."

David Graeber replied Apr 16, 2015 to Invitation to an Informal Seminar on David Graeber’s HAU essay, “The Divine Kingship of the Shilluk: On Violence, Utopia, and the Human Condition, or, Elements for an Archaeology of Sovereignty.”

10 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by David Graeber

"Thanks, Adam, and I appreciate your reflections on time and agree it's critical. I w…"

David Graeber replied Dec 3, 2010 to Online Seminar 23 November - 4 December: David Graeber On the moral grounds of economic relations

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"my pleasure! okay off to the LSE occupation. Then Goldsmiths. Then Slade... "

David Graeber replied Dec 3, 2010 to Online Seminar 23 November - 4 December: David Graeber On the moral grounds of economic relations

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"Yes, it is peripheral, but if you're curious, yeah, I do have a problem with that to…"

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"yeah, I didn't go. If I remember the tickets were pretty expensive. "

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"That's an enlightening analysis. I guess the danger in deconstructive readings is th…"

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"My answer to your last question would be "yes." I'm a little dubious of Mauss' advoc…"

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

"Oh, I wasn't aware you'd been vainly trying. I must have missed some posts! Apologie…"

94 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Keith Hart

RSS

Translate

OAC Press

@OpenAnthCoop

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Hart.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service